Silahkan klik tulisan atau gambar untuk lanjut membaca Blueberry-sour Cream Dessert.
1 recipeDessert Crust
3 cupsfresh or frozen blueberries
1/3 cupsugarsee savings
3 tablespoonsquick-cooking tapioca
1 teaspoonground cinnamon
1 teaspoonfinely shredded lemon peel
1/4 teaspoonground nutmeg
2-1/2 cupsdairy sour creamsee savings
3 egg yolks, slightly beatensee savings
1/2 cupsugarsee savings
Fresh blueberries (optional)
1. Prepare and bake Dessert Crust. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F. In a medium saucepan, combine 3 cups blueberries, the 1/3 cup sugar, the tapioca, water, cinnamon, lemon peel, and nutmeg. Let stand for 15 minutes. Cook and stir mixture over medium heat until blueberries become juicy and mixture is bubbly. Turn into partially baked Dessert Crust.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine sour cream, egg yolks, the 1/2 cup sugar, and the vanilla. Pour evenly over blueberry mixture.
3. Bake about 50 minutes or until sour cream layer is set when gently shaken. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. With a sharp knife, loosen crust from side of pan; remove side. Cover and chill overnight before serving.
4. To serve, if desired, garnish with additional blueberries.
5. Makes 12 to 16 slices
6. Dessert Crust: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter, softened, with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Beat in 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt until combined. Beat in 1 egg yolk. Add 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour; beat until combined. (Mixture will be crumbly). Work dough mixture with your hands just until mixture holds together. Press the mixture on the bottom and 1-1/2 inches up the side of an 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 12 minutes or until edges of crust are lightly browned. Cool on wire a rack while preparing filling.
Per serving: Calories 323, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Monounsaturated Fat 6 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 107 mg, Sodium 141 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Total Sugar 20 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4 g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 7%, Calcium 7%, Iron 6%. Exchanges: Starch .5, Other Carbohydrate 2, Fat 3.5. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet